The Ghost and the Darkness movie  » Movies  »
  • I like this movie because there really is no good guy
  • I think you will fall in love with this movie as much as we did

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I watched a movie yesterday that we are both huge fans of “The Ghost and the Darkness. ” When this movie first came out, I didn’t even know what it was.

I figured it was a movie about a ghost.

When I watched it the first time, however, I

became hooked.

Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas play two men who find their workers being attacked by a group of lions while trying to build a railroad in Africa.

This leads them to having to defend themselves by hunting the animals down; something that seems easier than it proves to be ...

• as the animals are smarter than expected.

I like this movie because there really is no good guy.

On one hand, the men are trying to survive the attacks.

On the other, they are disturbing the lions, which is likely prompting the attacks.

So, when they survive an attack, you can’t

help but feel bad for the animals that are killed.

The movie has some great action scenes and is one of the better movies I’ve seen.

If you haven’t seen it, I would suggest taking the time to rent it this weekend.

I think you will fall in love with this movie as much as we did.

The Ghost and the Darkness movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001961480831/k2311a0120/1.20.10