Crest Vivid White Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I used to use Crest Whitestrips, and I received so many compliments on how white my teeth were, I decided to continue to whiten
  • Unfortunately, my teeth became very sensitive, so I discontinued using the strips
  • Since I had been impressed with the Crest brand strips, I decided to look for a Crest whitening toothpaste
  • When I first tried the toothpaste, I noticed that it came out like two separate products
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that will whiten their teeth and keep their mouth fresh

• by mariekay

Over the years I have tried several different products to whiten my teeth. I’ve always had decent teeth, but as I age it seems increasing difficult to keep them gleaming. I used to use Crest Whitestrips, and I received so many compliments on how white my teeth were, I decided to continue to whiten. Unfortunately, my teeth became very sensitive, so I discontinued using the strips. Besides, they were getting expensive to buy all the time, and the price seemed to keep going up as they grew in popularity.

So, that led me to look for a whitening toothpaste. Since I had been impressed with the Crest brand strips, I decided to look for a Crest whitening toothpaste. I came across Crest Vivid White, and it

was actually the packaging that attracted me to it. It came in a dark blue box that stood upright, different from the other toothpastes. The price was okay at under $4.00 so I purchased it.

When I first tried the toothpaste, I noticed that it came out like two separate products. One side was a white paste, and the other side was a slightly gritty, clear gel. They came out separately but at the same time. I also noticed that the lid was attached and it was a flip top, allowing me to open the toothpaste with one hand, keeping the other hand free to hold my toothbrush.

The toothpaste had a great flavor, very minty. It left my teeth feeling very clean and smooth.

• The minty flavor seemed to last longer than a lot of other toothpastes I had tried. My mouth felt clean.

I used the toothpaste twice a day for a week and I did notice some whitening over that time. Then again, my teeth were relatively white to begin with. So I guess I would say this product helped me maintain my white teeth. I still use this toothpaste, and I continue to get comments on how white my teeth are, even though I’m not using any whitening strips anymore. So that tells me this toothpaste must be doing something.

One thing I don’t like about the Crest Vivid White product is the lid. I know at first it seemed convenient, but over time, extra toothpaste

oozes out of the tube and gets stuck in the lid and it gets messy. When I go to open the lid, it’s all goopy and gross in there and I’m always having to wash it off.

Overall this is a good product. Once in a while I switch to something less expensive for a while if I find a good deal, but I always go back to Crest Vivid White. They also make a Crest Vivid White Night to use before bedtime. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that will whiten their teeth and keep their mouth fresh. I wouldn’t say you will get the same results as you would with strips, but for a toothpaste it does a good job.

Crest Vivid White Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342001961300731/k2311a0120/1.20.10