Natures Gate Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will be definitely be buying more of this product once I run out of it again

• by Fire Dancer

My husband accidently dropped a bit of his own shampoo on a bar of soap and somehow the chemical reaction between the two created a weak form of amonia. Being extremely concerned about it, I went up to my local health food store and purchased Natures Gate Shampoo along with

the matching conditioner.

This herbal shampoo and conditioner is almost entirely organic and contains no chemicals that can damage your hair at all. Before I used these products for the first time, I cut about 6 inches from my hair because those ends were extremely dry and split because of ...

• the chemical laiden shampoo and conditioner that I was using before. Now, 8 months of using Natures Gate, my hair has grown back to its original length with no dry or split ends at all. My hair is extremely healthy thanks to these wonderful chemical free products.

The price of these wonderful

products is not that bad either. It is about $6 for each bottle vs $12 for a really good salon shampoo which is still full of harsh chemicals. Not a bad price for extremely healthy hair. I will be definitely be buying more of this product once I run out of it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312001961210731/k2311a0120/1.20.10