Trip to Australia  » Travel  »
  • Hi my name is Saffron and I would like to share my experience of living in melbourne Australia for 6 months
  • I have to say, I loved trying out the diffrent foods availble and it was amazing experincing diffrent cultures all comming together in one city
  • You can smell the delicious aromas of Italian food, and hear people talking in Italian

• by Saffron
      Hi my name is Saffron and I would like to share my experience of living in melbourne Australia for 6 months. I just thought I should write about my experience as it may help others considering to travel in the near future.

Firstly I have to say when I arrived,

the forst thing that hits you is the diversity of culture.

There are large communities of Italians, Greek, Lebanese and Vietnamese.

I have to say, I loved trying out the diffrent foods availble and it was amazing experincing diffrent cultures all comming together in one city.

Lygon street, just behind ...

• Sydney road is like some back street in Italy.

You really do get a flavour of Italy on Lygon Street.

You can smell the delicious aromas of Italian food, and hear people talking in Italian.

Its a beutiful Cafe culture.

I would say Melbourne does have a cafe culture and

its great just sitting outside sipping on your cappucino in the hot sun.

This is just a taster of my review of Mebourne, I will be writing a series of articles on Melbourne ranging from, what to see, entertainment, phllip Island, how to out and about and wild life etc.

Watch this space!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821096121231/k2311a102/10.2.06