Creative Vado HD Video camera  » Electronics  »
  • Recently I was looking for a nice, easy to use video camera and I found this
  • The best thing about it is it is HD and obviously is a digital camera as well

• by epslayer

Recently I was looking for a nice, easy to use video camera and I found this: the Creative Vado HD Video camera. It’s a dinky little device around the size of an average mobile phone. It’s lightweight and comprises of about 5 buttons in total.

As you would expect from this, it is one of the most easy to use pieces of kit you will ever come across. I do a lot of outdoors activities like walking and sports and have been lost since buying my iphone, as it doesn’t have video recording on it.

As a result, I wanted something small, inexpensive and easy to use and that’s what the Creative Vado

is. I used to have an old DVD Video Camera, but that was absolutely huge compared to the Creative Vado.

It’s perfect for outdoor use, the picture quality is crystal clear and it even has an optical zoom that works really well. The best thing about it is it is HD and obviously is a digital camera as well.

On the bottom of the unit is a USB connector. You simply flick this out and connect it directly into your PC.

The software installs and you are good to go. I can instanly import my videos into Adobe Premiere and am able to edit them quickly and easily, no having to rip things ...

• from disc, etc, it’s incredibly simple.

The camera can hold up to 2 hours of footage, which is more than enough to capture most events like weddings and sports events. The video camera has a nice LCD screen, which gives lovely sharp images, it’s not the largest screen, but that’s mainly dictated by the small size of the unit in general.

If you are after a no frills, easy to use HD Video Camera, then this would be perfect for you, my parents are technophobes, but they had no trouble using this within minutes of trying it. In fact I am seriously thinking of buying one for their wedding anniversary as that is

coming up soon and I always struggle to find a joint present for them both.

It’s a great little product and the fact that it is easy to connect up to your PC makes in pretty invaluable. Well worth getting this gadget, and as it’s not too expensive, you can use it without worrying too much about it being stolen or damaged.

I’m planning on going travelling later this year, and this is perfect to slip into my pocket and carry around to capture all the things I see. Then all it takes is a trip to an internet café and I can share my videos with all my friends back home on Youtube.

Brilliant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162001961170731/k2311a0120/1.20.10