Ascorbic Acid Ceelin  » Health  »
  • Of course, I had some reservations and I thought I must consult with my pediatrician first
  • They don't easily get sick and I don't have a problem when it comes to feeding them

• by poil

If I can put pictures with this review I would show everybody how my kids were benefited from taking ascorbic acid Ceelin. I had my first baby five years ago and my second almost three years ago and i’m really proud to say that they are healthy and full of energy.

This brand of vitamins has been tested through generations. Even when I was still pregnant with my first baby, my mother-in-law would tell me to make sure that I let her grandson take Ceelin the moment he is

allowed to take vitamins. Of course, I had some reservations and I thought I must consult with my pediatrician first. So after a few months, I finally gave birth to my son. During my son’s first visit to the pedia, I immediately asked for a vitamin prescription. I wasn’t really surprised anymore when I read the prescription and ascorbic acid Ceelin was written. The same thing happened with my second baby more than two years after. So, from then until now they are still taking Ceelin. We’ve changed from drops ...

• to syrup but we’re still using the same vitamins.

What could one possibly benefit from ascorbic acid Ceelin? Well for one, it is a good source of vitamin C. Everyday my kids are exposed to all sorts of germs and bacteria, its good that they take Ceelin for a stronger body resistance. Its vitamin C at its best. My kids taking Ceelin has helped me as a mother a lot. They don’t easily get sick and I don’t have a problem when it comes to feeding them. They are

always eager to eat. Aside from that my babies are also very energetic. My eldest son is already in school and I can really see the difference. He’s more alert than the other kids and he gets his seatwork done faster.

There’s nothing like a good vitamins to help supplement the daily food intake of my kids. I’ve trusted Ceelin for five years now and I don’t have any regrets with this vitamin C supplement. It has a very reasonable price and very effective as an ascorbic acid supplement.

Ascorbic Acid Ceelin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342001961120731/k2311a0120/1.20.10