Febreze Air effects  » Housewares  »
  • As much as I love them and as adorable as they are it’s been a pain trying to potty train them
  • What I liked about this product was that it smelled really nice, but the scent doesn’t linger for too long which is something I like
  • It’s definitely affordable at around just $3
  • The best part is that it not only freshens up the room with a nice scent but it also eliminates odors like a regular Febreze spray
  • I would definitely purchase more of Febreze Air effects, and recommend this to anyone with sensitive nose like I do

• by Liberty

For Christmas I got myself a puppy. It wasn’t a gift, the timing just happened that way. In fact I got two puppies. As much as I love them and as adorable as they are it’s been a pain trying to potty train them. They’ve made several messes over the past months, leaving my places reeking of dog urine and wet dog. I’ve tried Febreze to eliminate the scents and that was working nicely for a while, until I ran out. When I went to the store to pick up a new bottle I saw that Febreze had other products, they had air fresheners too. I

didn’t want to mask the scent, I want to get rid of it and that’s what Febreze did for me. So unsure about their new product, I picked it up and read the bottle. It turns out Febreze Air Effects works just as good as their odor eliminator but also gives your home a nice scent. I picked a bottle up and have been using it ever since. The following are my pros and cons to Febreze Air Effects.

I’ll start off with the pros to this Febreze product first. What I liked about this product was that it smelled really nice, but the scent doesn’t linger ...

• for too long which is something I like. It’s definitely affordable at around just $3. It’s also very easy to find since it’s sold anywhere household cleaner products are sold, if they carry Febreze brand. It comes it different scents too, my favorite is their limited edition cranberries and frost scent. It love the spray bottle because it’s leakage-free kind that doesn’t drip or spray huge droplets out. I also liked that I never have to spray too much to get a lot of product, a little spritz really does the job for a regular size room. The best part is that it not only
        freshens up the room with a nice scent but it also eliminates odors like a regular Febreze spray.

There was really only one downside to Febreze Air effects, and that was that I have puppies. When I spray this it tends to make my puppies sneeze a little, which was something that the regular Febreze spray didn’t do.

Overall though, I really love this product and the scents that it comes in. I would definitely purchase more of Febreze Air effects, and recommend this to anyone with sensitive nose like I do. I would just suggest being careful about how much you use if you have pets.

Febreze Air effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532001960970731/k2311a0120/1.20.10