Phoenix Olive Garden restaurant  » Restaurants  »
7889 W. Bell Road, Phoenix Arizona 85382-3803
  • Today, I decided to treat myself to lunch while I was out running errands
  • Olive Garden is the only restaurant that I know that can serve up a satisfying healthy meal on a budget that is mouth watering temptation to your taste buds
  • I picked my favorite soup Zuppa Toscana, which is a delicious blend of spicy Italian sausage, greens, and savory cream sauce

• by aireanna

Today, I decided to treat myself to lunch while I was out running errands. Being in the Arrowhead area of Phoenix, I choose to stop in for lunch at the Olive Garden on 79th Ave and Bell Road.

My lunch experience was exquisite! The Italian music and bustle of the after lunch crowd added to the dinning

pleasure.

This restaurant knows how to create ambiance from the lighting to the atmosphere that you feel the moment you step in their doors.

I did have a brief wait (less than 5 minutes) to be seated, but it was well worth the wait.

I’ve forgotten what it like to take a step out of a busy ...

• fast pace world into a restaurant and relax for a pleasurable meal.

Isaac my waitor was very attentative and made the lunch seem like a rare treat of exceptional service!

I chose my personal favorite of soup and salad.

a budget that is mouth watering temptation to your taste buds! I picked my favorite soup Zuppa Toscana, which is a delicious blend of spicy Italian sausage, greens, and savory cream sauce.

Top these off with the delicious and complimentary choclated mints, and you have a great value for lunch that is so affordable upon your wallet!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72001960940731/k2311a0120/1.20.10