Parent’s Choice One-Time-Use Diapers
1.0
  • When I took a diaper out of the package, I noticed that this diaper has a papery outer cover, as well as a gathered, extremely soft waistband that comes in contact with the baby's skin
  • I found a huge defect in these diapers as well
  • After getting utterly frustrated with this brand, I decided to go back to the more expensive Huggies Pure and Natural

• by Fire Dancer

The Parent’s Choice brand of diapers can be found at Walmart. They are only average quality as far as one-time-use diapers are concerned. These diapers are among the many brands that we have tried before ultimately switching to the reusables.

When I took a diaper out of the package, I noticed that this

diaper has a papery outer cover, as well as a gathered, extremely soft waistband that comes in contact with the baby’s skin. If only the rest of the inner portion of the diaper was as soft as the waist band, I would have stuck with this brand until we made the switch to cloth diapers ...

• because these are by far the least expensive one-time-use diapers around.

I found a huge defect in these diapers as well. They performed well, and we never had any blow outs in these, however, when I went to change him, when I went to undo the tabs from the new diaper, the whole tab would rip

down the side, rendering the whole diaper useless. This happened with about 10 diapers in the package. After getting utterly frustrated with this brand, I decided to go back to the more expensive Huggies Pure and Natural.

Please do not use these cheap diapers unless you want to keep buying diapers with bad manufacturing defects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542001960900731/k2311a0120/1.20.10