Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about this baby lotion was that there was a slightly different smell from the wash and wipes, but I figured that it was from the preservatives or something

• by Fire Dancer

I picked up a bottle of this lotion so that I could have the complete line of Huggies Naturally Refreshing products for my son and myself. The first thing that I noticed about this baby lotion was that there was a slightly different smell from the wash and wipes, but I figured that it

was from the preservatives or something.

Just like with the wash, I used this lotion on myself as well for testing purposes. This lotion is extremely thick, creamy, and luxurious. It also rubbs into the skin very nicely and does not leave any kind of residue behind.

This lotion is extremely moisturizing as ...

• well. I used it on a patch of dry skin on my son From The pampers that we had him in at the time and just like that, the dry spot was gone!

I also use it for baby massage sessions after our nightly bath and my son absolutely loves it judging by the coos that I

get when I massage his body with it.

oh and one final thought, for those of you who use baby lotions for yourselves as well, this lotion is extremely soothing on sensative skin and razor irritation.

This must be a very hot seller as well because like with the wash, I cannot find this at my local shops anymore either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542001960890731/k2311a0120/1.20.10