Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wash  » Baby care  »
  • After using and absolutely falling in love with the scent of the baby wipes, I decided to pick up a bottle of Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wash
  • I found this baby wash to be absolutely tear free

• by Fire Dancer

After using and absolutely falling in love with the scent of the baby wipes, I decided to pick up a bottle of Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wash. This wash can be used for washing the baby’s hair as well as his body.

I loved the scent, as

well as the cleaning properties of this wash so much that I decided to not only use it with my son, but with myself as well.

Before using this wash on my baby, I used it on my own face just for testing purposes.

I found this baby wash to be ...

• absolutely tear free.

no stinging of the eyes or face at all.

I absolutely love the fact that this wash also moisturizes, yet washes away cleanly with no residues left behind with some other washes.

This wash also lathers up very well.

Lather really does not have a hand in the cleansing

process, but I liked the fact that there was lots of it with this wash anyway.

Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wash must be an extremely hot seller at our local shops because ever since I ran out of that first bottle, I have not been able to find it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542001960880731/k2311a0120/1.20.10