Huggies Naturally refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • When we were using one-time-use diapers in the early days of our son's life, we kept bouncing from wipe to wipe trying to find out which one I liked the best for my son
  • When we got these wipes home, I opened the case to fill the wipes warmer and the first thing that I noticed was a very very beautiful, clean scent

• by Fire Dancer

When we were using one-time-use diapers in the early days of our son’s life, we kept bouncing from wipe to wipe trying to find out which one I liked the best for my son. So off to Walmart we went. My husband read the labels on the wipes to me and when he stopped on

Huggies Naturally refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea, I just had to try them.

All the other wipes we had tried were Huggies brand as well, but honestly, the scent of them just did not fly with me.When we got these wipes home, I opened the case to fill the wipes warmer and the first thing that ...

• I noticed was a very very beautiful, clean scent. These wipes are also very thick and moist as well.

I did not just use them as diaper wipes, I used them to clean his hands, his face, and to wipe him down in general. I wanted my baby to have this nice scent all the time.

I

absolutely love these wipes and am tempted to go out and pick up a case, despite the fact that along with switching to cloth diapers, I switched to cloth wipes as well. Now if huggies only made a solution for cloth wipes that smelled just like their disposable counterparts, I would buy it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542001960860731/k2311a0120/1.20.10