Blackberry Storm 2  » Phones  »
  • There is no need to pay that extra cost for the Blackberry Storm
  • On the Blackberry Storm 2, I experience fewer errors when I type a message to a friend

• by jameshe007

The Blackberry Storm 2 is very similar to the Blackberry Storm. They are both touch screen, but only the Blackberry Storm 2 is better to use. Before on the Blackberry, I had to pay for internet. Now with the Blackberry Storm 2 I can access the internet when I can detect an available network. This makes

it so much easier to use when I’m at home and on the go. There is no need to pay that extra cost for the Blackberry Storm.

I have experienced that the battery life lasts longer making is better so now I don’t have to charge my phone so frequently. This phone’s battery lasts for about 8 ...

• to 10 hours. This is what I like about the phone.

The touch screen is easier to use now. On the Blackberry Storm 2, I experience fewer errors when I type a message to a friend. It is very user friendly, now that there is an improved touch screen.

The space capacity is what I’m most concerned

about. If you are someone like me who likes to have applications, it can be quite frustrating. I had to switch the memory card twice to get it to a decent space capacity that I want it at. Just be careful about the size memory. Overall this phone worked great, and I didn’t have any major issues.

Blackberry Storm 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372001960840731/k2311a0120/1.20.10