Avon Feelin Fresh Powder Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed also that my armpit is whiten after just three weeks of use and my armpit is super clean and no traces of darkening

• by Joyce

Avon has new deodorant product that’s perfect for people like me who spent whole day outside. Feelin Fresh Powder Deodorant is a non-sticky anti-perspirant deodorant which protects armpit from wetness and offensive odor brought by exhausting daily activities. It is ideally packed in a 60 gram-tube.

I choose to use this kind of deodorant for my protection because it is a

cream product which can easily blend in my skin. I have skin allergies of deodorant especially those sticky variants because my skin easily reacted to the greasiness effect. I am glad that this new product from Avon is just very mild to my armpit, this deodorant is odor-free so even if I am doing some outdoor activities or participated in ...

• any sports, I am confident my body has no offensive smell.

It can be easily absorbed by my skin and don’t have any greasy feeling even after 8 hours of engaging in rigorous outdoor activities. My armpit never perspire more often, and I don’t have to worry for any wetness around my shoulder because my skin pores are tightly close as

the powder melted and absorbed by my skin. I felt freshness and dryness all day long.

I have noticed also that my armpit is whiten after just three weeks of use and my armpit is super clean and no traces of darkening. Avon Feelin Fresh Deodorant is very gentle in my armpit and very light as it is a non-sticky cream powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312001960830731/k2311a0120/1.20.10