Kodak Compact 39 Shot Camera
  • I found this Kodak camera very easy to use and very ergonomically designed
  • When I went to get my prints developed I noticed how well the flash had worked

• by Melissa Glenn

I rarely use disposable print camera’s anymore but I have to say I fell in love with the Kodak Compact 39 Shot Camera. I received this camera as a gift, and as the $14.99 price tag included a free set of prints and a free cd rom of my 39 photo’s I just had to give it a go. I figured it would be great to take some photographs of me and my family and where I lived and upload them to my blogs for my friends and family to see.

I have always been a Kodak fan, and own several digital Kodak camera’s, so when

I took this Kodak Compact disposable out of the standard yellow Kodak box, I was amazed at how closely it resembled my digital one. The design was almost the same, and it didn’t feel flimsy or fragile despite being made out of plastic. Designed mostly in black, the front is done in silver so it’s easy to see the lens, and the push button to take a photograph is also silver so it’s easy to see and get your finger on. I found this Kodak camera very easy to use and very ergonomically designed. It was about an inch thick with a curved back and ...

• seemed to fit into my hand really well.

Using this Kodak Compact 39 Shot Camera was a breeze! On the back of the camera there is a little yellow cardboard sleeve indicating how close I need to stand to someone or something to get a good shot. I found clear directions on how to use the viewfinder, how to wind after each shot, and how to use the flash button. There were also two modes to use this camera in, so I was able to get some good long scenary shots buy holding the camera in a horizontal angle.

When I went to get my prints developed

I noticed how well the flash had worked; no red eyes at all, so I was even more impressed. THe CD-rom also had the Kodak name, and my photographs uploaded beautifully, and I can use this quality cd-rom again and again.

Kodak Compact 39 Shot Camera is perfect for single use, I certainly found it to be great and it is the only camera I have ever found that comes loaded with 39 shots, which I figured Kodak had done for a gimmick. The quality of the photographs from this disposable would rival any digital camera and I would definitley buy another one. Thanks Kodak!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432001960640631/k2311a0120/1.20.10