Calgon Cherry Blossom Body Mist
  • I have always enjoyed Calgon's bubble bath and scented candle's but I didnt' even know they made Body Mist's until I found one at my local department store on sale for $6.95 CDN
  • I found Calgon Body Mist in Cherry Blossom sent in a small 59ml plastic spray bottle that would fit in my purse and I just had to buy this one
  • The scent truly is fantastic, this Body Mist really does smell like fresh cherry blossom flowers and I think Calgon captured the smell in a bottle really well
  • I also noticed that the smell wasn't harsh and didn't rub off my skin onto my clothes
  • Definitely value for money, I just wish Calgon did a little more advertising for its Blossom scents collection

• by Melissa Glenn

I have always enjoyed Calgon’s bubble bath and scented candle’s but I didnt’ even know they made Body Mist’s until I found one at my local department store on sale for $6.95 CDN. What suprised me was that this Cologne or Body Mist, as Calgon likes to call it was even available. I found Calgon Body Mist in Cherry Blossom sent in a small 59ml plastic spray bottle that would fit in my purse and I just had to buy this one. Currently Calgon has four scents in their Blossoms collection.

I

had to admit the packaging of this Calgon Cherry Blossom Body Mist wasn’t the most attractive thing I have ever seen. The plastic spray bottle did not come in a cardboard package, and while I applaud Calgon’s seeming commitment to keep packaging out of the landfill, a little advertising would have been nice. The sticker on the front of the Body Mist was done in two tone pink with a picture of cherry blossoms. While the flowers did look nice this could have been any no-name or discount product and if ...

• it hadn’t been for the Calgon name being displayed in big white letters across the top, I wouldn’t have looked twice at this scent.

I have to say the atomizer part of this Calgon scent bottle worked really well and when I decompress it I get a nice steady spray of Cherry Blossom scent on my wrist. The scent truly is fantastic, this Body Mist really does smell like fresh cherry blossom flowers and I think Calgon captured the smell in a bottle really well. I also noticed that the smell wasn’t

harsh and didn’t rub off my skin onto my clothes. This Cherry Blossom Body Mist is a subtle scent, but once I spray each wrist and then my throat I don’t find the need to re-apply the scent throughout the day.

I really like Calgon Cherry Blossom Body Mist and would definitely buy it again. It is a real compliment to some different scented Calgon bath products I have and I really enjoy it. Definitely value for money, I just wish Calgon did a little more advertising for its Blossom scents collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562001960620631/k2311a0120/1.20.10