Latte Ice 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Built-In FM Transmitter  » Electronics  »
  • Cost-wise, it’s a middle range to cheap player, but in my experience personal music players on either end of that spectrum tend to have problems
  • I think this is because the player itself is just loud, which is good because it will play music without headphones plugged in
  • If you're on a budget but don't want something cheap and ready to die on you, I'd recommend this player

• by infogirl

This is a great mp3 player. I’ve had it for over a month now and have not had any problems with it. Cost-wise, it’s a middle range to cheap player, but in my experience personal music players on either end of that spectrum tend to have problems.

I really like that I can see a screen with all the options and songs. Eight gigabytes may not be a lot of space for some people or too much for more than enough for others,

so this player does come in other sizes.

I really like having the option to listen to FM radio as well as my own music. Another nifty thing that I’m not sure if it was mentioned anywhere is that the player is able to display .

txt files. I’ve not had any difficulty with drivers or other technical issues dealing with transferring music and other files to it.

The headphones that come with the player have their pros and cons. First, I really like how ...

• clear they make the sound and that I don’t have to pump up the volume to hear my music.

I think this is because the player itself is just loud, which is good because it will play music without headphones plugged in. You don’t need adapters for this function for your car etc.

either! The downside to the headphones is that when I walk in the direction of wind, I can kind of “hear” the wind blowing clearly as well. It doesn’t drown

out the music, but I hear both.

Also, I don’t know if it is just mine, but I have a ton of wire for the right ear bud and hardly any for the left one. This is very irritating to me when I’m working out and have to find a place to secure the player.

I’m considering replacing them with lower quality headphones for this reason. If you’re on a budget but don’t want something cheap and ready to die on you, I’d recommend this player!

Theresa says :

How do you use the Built-in FM transmitter?

Galega says :

Just press the FM button on this MP3 player. Now, scroll up and down to find a channel or let the player scan it for you. Select the channel you want to listen to. That’s how you should use the FM transmitter.

Sam replies :

I believe it is just a matter of selecting the radio option from the menu. I do not have it with me at the moment, but if you are still unable to get it to work, I will search for it. Let me know

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162001960580631/k2311a0120/1.20.10