Garfield Show: Pet Matchers/Lucky Charms
2.5
  • I don’t know if it is something I would watch on a regular basis but I would have no problem watching it with my daughter if there was nothing better on TV
  • It was definitely something different from all the re-runs we normally end up watching

• by Review Vigilante

I was getting bored with my usual afternoon re-runs after work yesterday and decided to flip channels looking for something new. I came across the Garfield Show on Cartoon Network (or some channel like that).

I didn’t know they re-did

the show in a 3-D format so I took the time to watch it with my daughter.

The episode we watched “Pet Matchers/Lucky Charms” wasn’t too bad.

The first half the episode had Garfield and John fighting all the time and eventually going on a show that determined whether or not they were compatible.

It said they weren’t and they ended up being matched with a different pet/owner, only to realize they missed each other.

The second half of the ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102001960520631/k2311a0120/1.20.10