Lipton’s Creamed Corn Noodle Soup Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I like creamed corn and I thought this would be a great opportunity to try it out as a recipe
  • It's thick and creamy and I love the creamed corn flavor with the hint of chicken noodle flavor

• by C.Channing

During the winter time, nothing is better than a nice bowl of hot soup. For this winter, I always make one specialty soup for those extra cold days: Lipton’s creamed corn noodle soup.

I first discovered the Lipton recipe on the side of a box of soup I purchased a couple of years back. I like creamed corn and I thought this would be a great opportunity to try it out as a recipe. Instead of one package of soup, I combine two which means

I have to double up on my other ingredients. I stick with just one can of creamed corn soup, but I add three cups of milk.

Combining all the ingredients in my regular pot I use for soup, I put the burner on low-medium for ten minutes, and then I increase the heat from low-medium to medium-high for five minutes. I let it boil to the top twice and then remove it from the heat. The way I prepare the recipe is not the ...

• instructions on the box because whenever I buy the soup the recipe is not featured on the box anymore. It still comes out the same, just a different path taken to get the final results.

One of the main things I like about the soup is that you don’t taste “milk” flavor. It’s thick and creamy and I love the creamed corn flavor with the hint of chicken noodle flavor; it’s like eating some gourmet soup. I usually end up eating two bowls, and it’s

very satisfying and fulfilling.

I also like how easy it is to prepare: it takes no more than ten to fifteen minutes to prepare, which is probably a good things for those with children or simply can’t cook. You’ll have more than enough left over for the following day, and it still taste just as good in the microwave as it did cooking it on the stovetop.

Delectable, fulfilling, and simple: three words to describe how good the Lipton creamed corn noodle soup recipe is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492001960470631/k2311a0120/1.20.10