Laura Morett  » People  »
0.5
  • In my opinion Laura was one of the least watchable things about survivor Samoa and I grew to dislike her complaining

• by Urban Beaute

Laura Morett was a contestant on season nineteen of Survivor which was based in Samoa.

At first she came off as someone who clung to others such as the younger girls in her group. In fact she was very unlikeable from the start of the series.

Laura may have been misinterpreted but I can

honestly say I was pleased when she was voted off the Island, she was mean, vindictive and bitter.

She had every right to be however as her team was in some serious trouble. A strong female competitor, she was fierce in trying to defend her team but ultimately she wasn’t fierce enough as ...

• Russell Hantz got the better of her.

In her real life she is a Pastor and a grandmother.

In my opinion Laura was one of the least watchable things about survivor Samoa and I grew to dislike her complaining. Even when it came to her sitting in the jury she was constantly rolling her

eyes.

Although she made some strong alliances in the game it was a series of mistakes that her tribe made, namely underestimating the other tribe which led her to being voted off. Which in my opinion was a good thing as giving her anymore screen time would lead me to stop watching the show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521901960380731/k2311a0119/1.19.10