Dollar General Store, Prarie Grove, AR
921 E. Douglas ST, Prairie Grove, AR 72753
  • They have food from snacks to cereal and I periodically buy Bugles from them because they only cost $1.00, and that’s a good deal when it comes to Bugles because they are usually much more expensive
  • Overall, I’d recommend Dollar General because things are inexpensive there

• by ReViewMeMedia

I went to Dollar General awhile back to get my dad a birthday card, the store isn’t very big, but it was nice inside and it had plenty of things in stock. They have food from snacks to cereal and I periodically buy Bugles from them because they only cost $1.00, and that’s a good deal when it comes to Bugles because they are usually much

more expensive.

I’ve bought lots of greeting cards and birthday cards from Dollar General because they have inexpensive cards with nice messages in them and I can usually find what I’m looking for. They also have inexpensive toiletries there and sometime if they are on sales we get them there too.

The employees are nice and they help us pay for our things quickly.

• They work pretty fast when the y cash out, but sometimes it takes longer to return items to Dollar General because it takes time for them to get you your money back.

Overall, it’s a nice store, they usually have what I want at a decent price and sales are good when they have them. Overall, I’d recommend Dollar General because things are inexpensive there.

You can usually find what you want and things that I buy from there are pretty nice. The one I go to is kind of dirty but that’s mainly at the entrance when you come in from the outside, the store looks pretty clean and it is a nice place. I’d recommend it to people who are looking for inexpensive snack food or greeting cards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241901960280631/k2311a0119/1.19.10