Logo Design Studio Software  » Software  »
  • I bought my Logo Design Studio Software at Staples for just under $30.00
  • It took a little bit of playing to understand all the features, so if you are new to this kind of software, I suggest you read the help section or follow the directions
  • Many of the images are not ones that I found to be useful for my websites, though after playing around with it enough times, I was able to find ways to use it that were helpful
  • For the small business looking for something fresh and new, I wasn't impressed with the choices
  • I thought the directions were a little sparse in some areas

• by Deb S
      I bought my Logo Design Studio Software at Staples for just under $30. I was looking for a do-it-yourself- designer to create logos for a couple of websites that I run. They offer an easy template format, usable clip art and the ability to import your own images as well.

this kind of software, I suggest you read the help section or follow the directions. They claim to have over 200 industry based logo templates, and though they do have that many, I still had trouble locating an image that worked for me.

I did end up being able to import and image of my own to help with the task. Many of the images are not ones that I found to be useful for my websites, though after playing around with it enough times, I was able to find ways to use it that were helpful.

If you are looking for a basic logo that uses similar images as many other logos, then this product is for you. These images would do well for more corporate logos I feel.

For the small business looking for ...

• Logo Design Studio Software
      something fresh and new, I wasn’t impressed with the choices. Once you learn to manipulate the tool you are able to create what you want, but overall, I’d say I wasn’t fully impressed.

I’m glad I didn’t pay more than $30 for this product, but it does what you need it to after much tweaking. I thought the directions were a little sparse in some areas.

Logo Design

Studio software is a good product for someone looking for a basic logo. It will take some time to figure out what you are doing, but after awhile, you may walk away with a logo you were hoping for.

The templates do make it easy to change elements of the design. Over all, I’d rate this product about a 6…it does what it says, but it may take you awhile to get there.

Krish says :

The logo design studio is one of the most popular and efficient digital studio which helps us to actually learn more about creating logos. Its one of the best studios that is actually available in such a low price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3021096021231/k2311a102/10.2.06