Nature Made Biotin Vitamins  » Health  »
  • But, seriously I was in a very weird mood that day so I decided to just get it over with
  • My nails, I know for sure, have been growing
  • I would recommend anyone who is either trying to grow out their hair or is dealing with hair loss to give Biotin a try

• by pennylane

I went in to get a hair trim about three weeks ago, against my better judgment might I add. I knew for a fact that the mere “trim” would actually end up taking off more than two inches off of my hair. However, my hair had disastrous split ends and I had not gotten a hair cut in over six months. So, I went into the $15 salon knowing that I would come out unhappy and on the verge of tears. But, seriously I was in a very weird mood that day so I decided to just get it over with. First of all, the lady washed my hair and blow-dried it without even asking me if I wanted it and then charged me extra $10 for the extra “effort.” Anyway,

long story short I was right. I came out of that salon on the verge of tears. Let me tell you guys something, I have been trying to grow out my hair since March of 2009 and now it is January 2010 and not a significant amount of progress. Although, she did get rid of all my split ends and now my hair looks much healthier, I cannot help but distress over my lost inches. She probably took off two inches. It is going to take me four months to grow those back. Luckily, I knew about Biotin. I have used biotin vitamins before with a lot of success. So, the first thing I did was went into the grocery store an about two bottles of Nature Made Biotin Vitamin. They ...

• had a buy one get one free deal going on, so I decided to buy two of them.

I have been taking biotin supplements for about two weeks now, and have been seeing very good results, especially with my nails. I colored my hair in the beginning of January, it is now January 19 and I can already see about half an inch of roots so I guess my hair is growing at a faster pace. My nails, I know for sure, have been growing. I usually have very weak, brittle, unhealthy-looking nails. And I have a very bad habit of biting my nails on top of everything. Biotin has been very good to my nails. Last week, I was very stressed out so I bit off whatever little nails I had.

I chewed them down to the point where it started hurting. Yes, I am crazy. And, already in less than a week, my nails have grown and look much shinier and feel much healthier. Some people say that the fact that biotin helps grow hair is only a myth. However, I have seen some very positive results in the past with biotin and continue to do so. Also, biotin claims to burn fat quicker. I can totally believe that because ever since I started taking them, I have been feeling much less bloated (I usually feel really bloated ever since I started back on birth control) and have more energy.

I would recommend anyone who is either trying to grow out their hair or is dealing with hair loss to give Biotin a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341901960120631/k2311a0119/1.19.10