Friskies Canned Cat Food  » Pets  »
2.5
  • I mean, he won’t even eat tuna from a can unless it is a certain brand (no, really, I’m not joking about that)

• by Review Vigilante

My cat is one of the pickiest cats imaginable. I mean, he won’t even eat tuna from a can unless it is a certain brand (no, really, I’m not joking about that).

So, when it comes to cat food, it should tell you something that the only brand he seems to prefer is Friskies

canned cat food.

We have tried him with other brands; especially since the Friskies seems to be going up in price just about everywhere other than Walmart (which is kind of out of our way).

He will usually try them.

But, he will usually pick at the food throughout the day until most of ...

• it ends up going bad and has to be thrown away.

With the Friskies brand, he’s under foot the second we get a can out (regardless of where he might be prior to that) and doesn’t stop being under foot until we feed it to him.

I can only assume this is a healthy

food for him to have too.

He’s never had any major health problems (other than being a bit stupid at times) and is currently a healthy 12-year-old that still acts like a kitten most evenings.

If you are a cat owner or are going to be getting a cat, this is a brand of food that is worth looking into.

Penny says :

re : I mean, he won’t even eat tuna from a can unless it is a certain brand (no, really, I’m not joking about that)
    Friskies is my Cat’s favorite hands down. She will only eat one flavor and it has to be shreds I have found that the indoor formula is by far her favorite. I have bought the same flavor but not the indoor formula and she won’t touch it. Same with all the other brands and flavors that I’ve tried. (which we end up throwing out or donating if it’s not opened) Walmart is by far the cheapest price I’ve found to purchase Friskies and it is pretty close so it’s not an issue going there.

quick note by anonymous :

Some cats are very picky and there is not much we can do about it. My advice - just feed your cat only what you know he will like. My cat is the same, only likes one brand of snacks and never even touch anything else.

Irina says :

Same here, I feel like we should let our pets decide what to eat, I believe they intuitively know what’s good for them and what’s not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291901960050631/k2311a0119/1.19.10