disboards.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love Disney and when I'm planning a trip the first place I check out is the DisBoards
  • If they had a problem with a particular restaurant or resort they tell you

• by Deb S
      I love Disney and when I’m planning a trip the first place I check out is the DisBoards. They are extremely active forum boards that cover every topic you can imagine.

If you have a question about a particular resort, a park or things to do on a budget, DisBoards has great information.

DisBoards helped me choose the next resort we will be staying at while at Walt Disney World.

They have tons and tons of postings regarding the resorts and almost each hotel has a unique post of it’s own with massive amounts of information on them.

One of the areas I especially enjoy are the Trip Reports.

These get down to the nitty gritty about what actually happened when people arrived.

There are both serious and funny reports, but what I love most is people tell you like ...

• it is.

If they had a problem with a particular restaurant or resort they tell you.

You aren’t left wondering if the food is good, the rooms are nice or if it was too crowded to enjoy a park.

DisBoards even has a creative section, so if you want to create personalized Disney shirts before you go, there are tons of ideas and links to great art designs others have

made and are willing to share with everyone, along with directions on how to make a great shirt.

There is a board for teens, one for Disney Cruies, Disney Land and many others.

This is the absolute best forum board when it comes to Disney information.

I went to Disney in June and I’m returning in November and in February.

This is the place I go for the latest and most complete information.

Christie says :

I am considering staying at a Disneyworld Value Resort. I have a family of 5 with younger children . There is no space available at the All Star Music hotel. I have considered registering us on line as a family of 4 so we can all be in one room. My kids are small enough to share a bed. We can`t afford two rooms and really want to stay on Disney property. We always stay in one room when we travel. My question is, if we register as four, how can we get the free Disney Resort transportation from the airport for the 3rd child, or is there any way to pay for just one more rider? I`m an honest person, so I want to do this the right way, but I also am on a very strict budget. Thank You

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2021096001231/k2311a102/10.2.06