Johnson’s Baby Oil
  • As a new father I found that taking good care of my baby son is a serious business
  • I believe that providing my son with a healthy and valuable care is what every father wants, including me
  • When I look at this baby oil's bottle I found its design quite interesting
  • I enjoy the fact that using the Johnson's Baby Oil is so simple
  • My experience with it has been good and it might just be what you need

• by cool

As a new father I found that taking good care of my baby son is a serious business. I believe that providing my son with a healthy and valuable care is what every father wants, including me. One such example is the Johnson’s Baby Oil.

When I look at this baby oil’s bottle I found its design quite interesting. It comes

in a transparent plastic bottle. This is great as I can easily see how much more oil is left and when do I need to but a new bottle.

I enjoy the fact that using the Johnson’s Baby Oil is so simple. I just need to open the cap at the top of the bottle, pour a small amount of oil ...

• on my hand, spread it gently on the baby’s body, and then finally close the cover after I finish. This is quite similar to shampoo bottles.

I like the smell of this baby oil. It has a gently smell that is, however, noticeable. Our baby son doesn’t seem to mind the oil. My wife enjoys to put some oil on his

head after we finish to bath him. He looks so cute afterwards!

If you are looking for a baby oil to help take care of your baby’s skin, I recommend that you try Johnson’s Baby Oil. My experience with it has been good and it might just be what you need. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

Johnson's Baby Oil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541901959870631/k2311a0119/1.19.10