Honey Roasted Peanuts from Albertsons  » Food  »
  • But with Honey Roasted peanuts, this problem never happens mainly due to its sweetness
  • Definitely an above average innovation from Albertsons and a unique way of preparing peanut

• by Just4u

Honey Roasted Peanuts is a very experimental way of peanuts from Albertsons. I purchased Albertsons Honey Roasted Peanuts at around four dollars for 340 grams.

The price may be little over than I expect but I give full marks for this innovative product.

The peanuts are well roasted with a brown solid coating

and powdered sugar on the exterior.

The peanuts as the name suggested is sweet in taste.

But the blend is a variety one with more crispiness due to the exterior coating.

I still feel Honey Roasted peanuts are little over sweet.

They will taste better if the sweetness can be reduced a bit ...

• to an underlying sweetness.

But this product is not just peanuts and sweetness.

It has classic taste of salted peanuts also to an extent.

One advantage I see with the sweetness of Honey Roasted peanuts product is that it allows putting a control on quantity of intake.

When I have normal salted fried

peanuts, I keep on and on taking peanuts and completing the tin is two days.

This also makes me to lose my hunger and cause untimely meals.

But with Honey Roasted peanuts, this problem never happens mainly due to its sweetness.

Definitely an above average innovation from Albertsons and a unique way of preparing peanut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271901959820631/k2311a0119/1.19.10