Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea
4.7
  • Please let me share my experience about this quality tea with you
  • If so, I think that they have done a good job
  • One small thing that I have noticed about Lipton's Yellow Label Tea is the fact that I don't like adding lemon to it
  • This is perhaps just my taste preference and the best thing or you would be to try this tea yourself and see how you like to drink it
  • If you are looking for a new kind of tea to drink in the cold weather, I suggest that you give Lipton's Yellow Label Tea a try

• by cool

I have just finished drinking my cup of Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea before writing this review. Please let me share my experience about this quality tea with you.

I would like to start this review by mentioning the fact that this tea has a special taste and smell that I am not familiar with in other tea brands.

I personally like Lipton’s

Yellow Label Tea. I think that it is quite tasty. Aside from its a little different taste, this tea comes in a special yellow package that makes it stand out.

As a costumer, I frankly don’t know why Lipton has decided to brand this tea with as “yellow label”. Perhaps it is to attract more buyer through its unique yellow package ...

• color. If so, I think that they have done a good job.

One small thing that I have noticed about Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea is the fact that I don’t like adding lemon to it. This is perhaps just my taste preference and the best thing or you would be to try this tea yourself and see how you like to

drink it.

If you are looking for a new kind of tea to drink in the cold weather, I suggest that you give Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea a try. I really can’t tell if you will like it or not. But, if your tatse is similar to mine, I think that you will want to continue drinking it, at least from time to time!

tina says :

I like drinking yellow label Lipton everyday, I can’t start my day without it, since am not into coffee, i don’t find any tea as great as yellow label Lipton I think am now addicted to it, I drink it under any weather condition.
    As a 26 year single lady, is it good to continue ? I think it doesn’t make me lose weight at all, hence I like the taste especially the sweet smell.
    Am worried if it won’t affect me during childbearing or conceiving. What do you say?

tuliy says :

hi tina
    I have 2 kids and I drank lipton and Cay which is turkish tea, I drink it more than water, so no it does not affect your conceiving nor pregnancy

Tina says :

Thank you Tully.. This really help.. My elder sisters were complaining if it will effect me but am glad to see your response. I was thinking on how to stop drinking Lipton as I can’t start my day without. Am a Lipton addict already.
    Thank you once again.

Galega says :

Lipton Tea won’t affect fertility. In fact, it applies with all teas, including Green and herbal tea. Overuse can have some negative effects, but that won’t be related to conceiving. You can rest assured about it.

symbad says :

Why is the color of yellow tea granule looks black and overdried.???

Mahesh says :

Color of tea is based on the processing of tea leaves. There are major four colors of tea black tea, green tea , red tea(oolong) and yellow tea. If processing of tea leaves are not well performed than it looks black in color.

Waiza says :

re : If you are looking for a new kind of tea to drink in the cold weather, I suggest that you give Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea a try
    Is Lipton yellow label burn weight

Galega says :

Yes, Lipton Yellow Label can be used as a weight loss measure. It is a very good antioxidant blocking the conversion of energy into fat.

Angelica says :

Hi is it ok to drink tea at midnight?

Bhagyasri says :

Teasshould be avoided late at night, but there is some evidence that drinking certain herbal teas before bed can help facilitate sleep.

Galega says :

It will depend on your schedule. If your work requires long working hours in the night, then you can take tea even in the midnight.

If you want to take it just before sleeping, then I would suggest you to not do so. That may lead to trouble in sleeping. Prolong use can even lead to chronic insomnia.

As I said, it depends on the purpose for which you want to take it in the midnight. If there is none, avoid.

Bhagyasri says :

By adding lemon in the liptons yellow label is very healthy to the customers,it is the good source of vitamin c,promotes hydration,it supports weight loss,it improves the skin tone and quality of your skin.

Galega says :

Lemon Tea may not be useful for everyone. It has its own benefits, as you have mentioned. However, adding lemon in tea can seriously interfere in antioxidant contents of tea.

Tea is close to neutral on pH scale. Lemon has pH value of 2. Mixing them interfere with some useful nutritious properties of tea.

I would only suggest that if you are taking tea (like Green Tea) for medicinal reason, like supplementing antioxidants, then avoid taking tea mixed with lemon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271901959780631/k2311a0119/1.19.10