The Body Shop Peach Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was drawn into The Body Shop after Christmas as they were advertising some great sale prices and I thought I should take advantage, even though I really did not need another body lotion
  • I love the scent of peach generally so I snapped up a 200ml tub of their Peach Body Butter for only £5, which is a good price for a luxurious body lotion

• by jeanne71

I was drawn into The Body Shop after Christmas as they were advertising some great sale prices and I thought I should take advantage, even though I really did not need another body lotion. I love the scent of peach generally so I snapped up a 200ml tub of their Peach Body Butter for only £5, which is a good price for a luxurious body lotion.

This contains peach kernel oil together with shea butter and cocoa butter for their hydrating properties.

I love using cocoa butter body products as it is a rich moisturiser but I am really not keen on the smell, so this Peach Body Butter seemed like a good idea as the scent would be dominated by the peach oil.

I am enjoying using this product very much.

...

• The product is very buttery and rich and seems to soften with the warmth of my hand.

The scent is a lovely fresh peach scent which is quite strong straight out of the tub but not overpowering when it has settled on my skin and I just love that scent.

On my dry skin the body butter is absorbed quite quickly considering it is a

really rich cream - within a couple of minutes – and once it is absorbed it leaves no greasiness but my skin feels fresh and richly moisturized.

It has been great on the particularly dry areas of my skin such as feet and elbows.

If you like peach, you should try this as the scent is nice and natural.

I will be buying this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311901959760631/k2311a0119/1.19.10