Take-Along Arch By Tiny Love  » Baby care  »
  • Our newborn son seems to like the Take-Along Arch By Tiny Love
  • I would like to tell you a little bit about my experience with this toy
  • First of all, let me say that I think the idea behind this toy and its design are quite brilliant
  • I believe that this is great, because this means that my baby son can develop his senses and be motivated to touch objects and explore the world around him

• by cool

One of the most cute things about being a parent is the ability to let your child play with toys. Our newborn son seems to like the Take-Along Arch By Tiny Love. I would like to tell you a little bit about my experience with this toy.

First of all, let me say that I think the

idea behind this toy and its design are quite brilliant. I love the basic idea: this is an arch that can easily be attached to a stroller and contains some attached toys. It can entertain my baby while he is resting in the stroller at home or travels outside of home.

I think that the Take-Along Arch’s ...

• biggest advantage is the fact that it is so easy to attach and detach. It has an attaching clip at each side, which can easily hold the side of the stroller.

world around him.

In my humble opinion, one more advantage that the Take-Along Arch By Tiny Love has to offer is the fact that the toys are attached to the arch directly, so they are located immediately above my son’s head. This means that I don’t need to carry any bag with me to store these toys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541901959750631/k2311a0119/1.19.10