Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel heart  » Food  »
  • For me, that is a high price, but sometimes I think we need to treat ourselves
  • The inside of the heart is marshmallow and caramel, and I was happy that it was light and fluffy

• by Orrymain

One of the many Valentine’s Day treats on sale in 2010 is the Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel heart. I purchased this for 59 cents the other day. For me, that is a high price, but sometimes I think we need to treat ourselves. Russell Stover has an excellent reputation

and I usually enjoy their candies. So, I splurged.

Wrapped in a dark pinkish wrapper with a silver and white heart around the brand and description, this is a one-ounce candy. It actually is a very nice size. I feel like I got what I paid for. It was a ...

• big heart, and it was beautifully tempered on the outside so that when you removed the heart from the package, it was pretty to look at.

The inside of the heart is marshmallow and caramel, and I was happy that it was light and fluffy. I also appreciated that the caramel was plentiful,

not overwhelming, but enough so that you had some with every bite. These ingredients were covered in milk chocolate, which is always good.

Overall, I was very happy with Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel heart and believe that it would please any gift recipient this season. I wouldn’t mind getting a few more myself.

Christian Lopez says :

re : For me, that is a high price, but sometimes I think we need to treat ourselves
    I think your very right. Some of us work very hard and go through many strenuous events not only regularly but on a daily basis. To have a miniature escape such as one of these delicious chocolate bites is not bad at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271901959400531/k2311a0119/1.19.10