Snickers Creme Hearts  » Food  »
  • Taste-wise, it's a Snickers bar essentially, though I felt it needed more caramel, which seemed too segmented for me

• by Orrymain

I don’t recall seeing Snickers Creme Hearts in years past so it may be a new item for the 2010 Valentine’s Day celebration. These small one-ounce treats come in a red package which actually shows what the candy will like out though it’s a conceptual image and not an actual picture of the chocolate candy.

I paid 59 cents for the one. I considered it a treat and normally wouldn’t spend that much on a single item.

When opened, this Snickers candy is actually very nice and romantic. It’s two hearts, one atop the other, only intertwined or linked together. They are on a base that says ‘Be ...

• Mine’. I sighed with a smile looking at it. It’s a great treat for two.

Taste-wise, it’s a Snickers bar essentially, though I felt it needed more caramel, which seemed too segmented for me. In other words, all the bites weren’t the same or complete enough. I find that to be lacking of

this treat. For the bites that included all the traditional ingredients of a Snickers, it was great.

Overall, it was a satisfying chocolate treat. It could have been better, though, by having the blend more complete and maybe being a bit larger. They perfected the aesthetic look; it’s just the interior that could use some improving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271901959390531/k2311a0119/1.19.10