Cloverhill Big Texas Cinnamon Roll  » Food  »
  • After reading some positive reviews about Cloverhill Big Texas Cinnamon Roll, I decided to give them a try myself when I went shopping at Sam's Club a few weeks ago

• by Orrymain

After reading some positive reviews about Cloverhill Big Texas Cinnamon Roll, I decided to give them a try myself when I went shopping at Sam’s Club a few weeks ago. These rolls are sold in what is probably a vendor’s type of box, a total twelve individually wrapped four-ounce cinnamon rolls in the box.

My chief complaint is that I’m unable to find a ‘best buy’ date on the box or the separate packages. This makes it difficult to know

how long these are expected to last and remain fresh and tasty. The packages have a code on them, but it’s not consumer friendly and I don’t know if it relates to age of the product or not.

I’ve consumed these as is and I’ve also warmed them up, and I must say that warming them up is the ideal way to consume the rolls. Cold, they are so-so, but several seconds in the microwave turns them into a wonderful ...

• morning breakfast or even an afternoon snack.

Each roll is a nice size. For one person, it’s definitely plenty. I can see some folks sharing it because it’s nice and large. The icing is great and plentiful, but yet, it doesn’t drown the roll. It’s an enhancement, an integral part of the overall taste.

There’s some sweetness to the roll, but it stops short of being sweet overload. I just love the balance. Maybe that’s why it’s

won the Pastry of the Year in the Automatic Merchandiser Readers’ Choice Products of the Year Awards for 5 years straight. I actually looked that up and discovered these are annual awards given for vending machine products.

I love these Cinnamon Rolls. They add to a variety of choice in breakfast foods, and warmed up, they are just so top notch. The reviews I read were right on, and now I’m adding my own voice in support of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271901959380531/k2311a0119/1.19.10