Quilted Northern - Soft & Strong Toilet Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • As for strength, which I believe to be an important aspect of any toilet tissue brand and variety, it was pretty good, but not the best
  • So, Quilted Northern - Soft & Strong Toilet Tissue is soft and it is strong, but I'm not sure it's as strong as I like to have it

• by Orrymain

It’s a changing world, even with toilet tissue. It seems like every year brings us new types and styles of this little bathroom necessity. Competition is tough out there. I’ve used Quilted Northern before, the last variety being the Ultra Plush, which was quite nice as I recall. This latest variety purchased for our household was their Soft & Strong

Toilet Tissue. We got the 24 pack, which we like to do since it’s a bit more economical than smaller sizes.

The texture of the toilet tissue was quite soft. The tissue really does have that quilted aesthetic to it. Even the basic white tissue is very pretty to the eye and soft to the hand. I’m not sure how much ...

• that adds to the price, though, which I am curious about.

As for strength, which I believe to be an important aspect of any toilet tissue brand and variety, it was pretty good, but not the best. I’ve used tissues that are more, well, supportive. They may not be as pretty, but these other types get the job done.

So, Quilted Northern - Soft

& Strong Toilet Tissue is soft and it is strong, but I’m not sure it’s as strong as I like to have it. This isn’t my regular brand, and I did notice the difference in terms of not being as reliable, meaning it would tear now and again. I’d deem it to be one of several products I’d buy when my regular brand isn’t available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531901959200531/k2311a0119/1.19.10