Clorox Disinfecting Wipes - Fresh Scent  » Housewares  »
  • Better yet, I love this fresh scent, much more than I could have imagined
  • In part, I think that's because the scent does not overpower me

• by Orrymain

I’ve used Clorox Disinfecting Wipes before, but always the lemon scent, but recently I purchased a combo pack that included Clorox Disinfecting Wipes - Fresh Scent. I was eager to try it because sometimes even using a product with a lemon scent, it’s overpowering.

What I’ve discovered about this product is two-fold. First, these clean really well. I

have a lot of confidence in the product, and I’ve been using this variety a lot recently. It’s a tough sheet that pulls out decently from the container. That said, these things never pull out as easily for me as they do in the commercials.

The point is that I’ve been trying this out on my sink, the faucets,

• the tile, and even the doors, and I’ve been very happy. Better yet, I love this fresh scent, much more than I could have imagined. I really would have thought the lemon would be my favorite, but no longer.

There is something about the crispness here, the clean, simple scent that makes it easier for me to clean.

I want to clean more, and for me, that’s weird. In part, I think that’s because the scent does not overpower me. It doesn’t make me feel like I’m cleaning. I hope that makes sense. In simplest terms, the fresh scent is easy on the nose and that’s why I’m a fan of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes - Fresh Scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531901959160531/k2311a0119/1.19.10