The Gatlin Brothers: Christmas with the Gatlins CD  » Music  »
  • When I listen to The Gatlin Brothers sing, I believe that
  • The very first song, Joy to the World, is sung a cappella, and wow, is it an experience
  • It's the best of the carols and it's why we listen, to be uplifted and reminded of why we're celebrating

• by Orrymain

It’s been said that siblings are able to blend their voices with a special unity. When I listen to The Gatlin Brothers sing, I believe that. They have a very special harmony that is really joyous to listen to. This is never more apparent than with The Gatlin Brothers: Christmas with the

Gatlins CD. The very first song, Joy to the World, is sung a cappella, and wow, is it an experience. The whole CD is worth it just for this song. Pure beauty in sound.

The brothers do an incredible version of White Christmas, medleyed with The Christmas Song. It’s beautiful. I ...

• wish I could think of another word, but that’s what it is. I’ve never quite heard anything like it before.

In fact, several of the songs have a special spin on them that makes them unique and which shows of the blended vocalizations of the brothers’. This makes the CD very fun to listen

to. In fact, I often play it repeatedly because it’s just so lovely.

Their Silent Night is spine tingling. It’s the best of the carols and it’s why we listen, to be uplifted and reminded of why we’re celebrating.

I have nothing negative to say about The Gatlin Brothers: Christmas with the Gatlins CD. It’s highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141901958940431/k2311a0119/1.19.10