Vancouver Bay sushi Cafe
678 Seymour St Vancouver, BC V6B 3K4
  • I love this little sushi place because the quality of food is fantastic and everything is made in house
  • In my opinion the food here is better than alot of the all you can eat sushi places around
  • I like that the prices are fairly low but not too cheap

• by kwalls16

I have been going to Bay sushi Cafe for years and watch as this little sushi joint has grown to an awesome take out and eat in sushi restaurant. The service is more like a cafe though.

There is a broad menu with a wide variety of single items as well as boxes combos and daily specials.

I ordered my usual on this occasion califonia bento box, which has some

prawn and vegetable tempura a few gyozas and some california rolls with a little green salad.

I love this little sushi place because the quality of food is fantastic and everything is made in house. There is always fresh green tea for self service.

I really like the tempra at this place because the batter has been fried nice and crispy instead of soggy and chewy. the California rolls are fresh ...

• and delicious.

In my opinion the food here is better than alot of the all you can eat sushi places around. the gyozas are good but not fantastic. I always ask for a side of gyoza sauce for dipping my sushi in and I am never charged for it. Which I really like!

In my opinion this is one of the better sushi joints in Vancouver area.

I like that the

prices are fairly low but not too cheap.

They have daily specials which are always made to order but are great also one is a sushi combo and the other is a sushi and udon combo.

Both combos are similar but do change on a regular basis.

In my opinion the food here is Fantastic and combined with friendly service, there isn’t much more u can ask for in a little sushi place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71901958590431/k2311a0119/1.19.10