Ponds whitening detox cream
  • The moment I got Ponds whitening detox, I thought to myself the product looked very beautiful

• by Binbin Xu

Several week ago, one of my colleagues told me she sort of liked Ponds whitening detox cream. She said she had been using it for weeks, and it produced some good result. That was true, because I could sense the change in her skin tone. So I

purchased my own from an online store.

The moment I got Ponds whitening detox, I thought to myself the product looked very beautiful. It was that shining stylish pink, which catered so much to women’s taste. The color and design of the bottle gave you an instinct to try the product. I opened the bottle and applied a certain amount to my skin. The cream looked fine and smooth, and I felt it was quickly absorbed. However, probably because my skin was sort of sensitive, I felt some sort of slight itching at first.

• Ponds whitening detox cream
      It was subtle and caused no real discomfort, and the itching lasted for a minute or so before it subsided.

After one week or so of continued use, I am beginning to see the result. The tone of my skin lightened, and I started to get the sort

of glow I always desired on my cheek. I kept using it for another 2 weeks until my skin tone stabilized. Now even my family and friends began to see the difference. I was quite satisfied to hear their comments that I looked beautiful and healthier than before.

Ponds whitening detox cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311901958470331/k2311a0119/1.19.10