Sima XL Theatre 72″ widescreen inflatable projecter screen  » Electronics  »
  • So I bought the Sima XL Theatre 72 widescreen inflatable projecter screen
  • I had to buy the projector separately but that wasn't an issue
  • I thought it was so neat that I would fill it up with air and take the air out more than twice a week
  • I think it takes about 5minutes for the entire 72 screen to become filled with air
  • I like the little poontoons that come with it just in case I want to give my screen some height

• by willyable

It may sound a bit off the wall but I had a thing for projectors. I say this because there are times when I want to do things different outside of watching movies on my television. So my silly self went out shopping for a projector along with a screen. Since we didn’t have a television in our living room I figured this would be a great buy for us and our family. We have a lot of family get together’s at our house and most of the time we like to have family movie watching. We take our family videos and either throw them in the DVD or just look at them on the camera. Well we wanted to make things more comfortable. Well I wanted to make things more comfortable for everyone.

So I bought the Sima XL Theatre 72″ widescreen inflatable projecter screen. And yes I said it right, this thing is inflatable. That was what made me get it in the first place. I thought the idea of it was magnificent. So I went ahead and paid that pretty penny of $170. A bit expensive but after using it a couple of times I felt that it was worth the price. I had to buy the projector separately but that wasn’t an issue.

The Sima XL Theatre 72″ widescreen inflatable projecter screen. Was amazing. It made watching videos easy as one, two three. I was also able to take the inflatable screen wherever I went. It inflated in a matter of no time and it also came with an air pump.

My wife thought it ...

• was so neat that she asked all of her friends to come over so they could watch videos on it. I thought it was so neat that I would fill it up with air and take the air out more than twice a week. Being inflatable is what makes it the neatest thing. Because it makes setting it up a breeze. I think it takes about 5minutes for the entire 72″ screen to become filled with air.

Now I did have a little trouble with connecting the air pump to it a few times but that was because I had to break in the air pump connector before it became easy.

Even though this thing was inflatable, the screen itself was very durable. My nephew flew past it a couple of times and shook his

sippy cup on it and it did get wet. But it wasn’t affected by it what so ever.

I like the little poontoons that come with it just in case I want to give my screen some height. I didn’t start using them until a few weeks after I made the purchase. They do come in handy but they aren’t all that important to me either. I find that it works a lot better without it. I Can actually stick the screen on the wall with some Velcro, if I chose to.

For the most part, I think that this projector screen is awesome. It neat and it’s better than some of the more professional screens I’ve seen in my time. So I guess that says a lot. Plus my wifes likes it and if she likes then I must be on a roll.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161901958440331/k2311a0119/1.19.10