Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Eye pillow
  • Of late, due to my late working hours, I suddenly noticed puffiness around my eye
  • I guess that is why it is rightly said that ‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’ So when I just happened to narrate my problem to one of my office colleague – she immediately suggested using Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow

• by rm002

Of late, due to my late working hours, I suddenly noticed puffiness around my eye. The dark circles appeared more prominent and my eyes which were strained looked very tired and dull. This alarmed me greatly (I almost looked like someone out of the hospital). My face appeared so lifeless that no matter how much I ever I tried covering it up with my make –up – it didn’t seem to make much difference. I guess that is why it is rightly said that ‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’

So when I just happened to narrate my problem to one of my office colleague – she immediately suggested using Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow. Since I was already a great admirer of Earth therapeutics products

– I didn’t have to think twice to get Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow for myself. Infused with a natural aroma – therapeutic blend of lavender, citrus, chamomile- Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow had a silk casing with another silk pillow inside the silk case. This inside silk pillow had zipper which featured flax seeds which provided a natural cooling effect to the eyes.

Immediately after getting Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow – I just couldn’t wait to just use it over my eyes. After just relaxing my self on the bed- when I placed this eye pillow on my eyes- wow- the feeling was just fantastic. Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow just weighed gently on my tired eyes and its pure silk covering flowed naturally over ...

• the contours of my eyes and face- caressing my skin. What’s more- this eye pillow provided instant soothing comfort to my tired eyes. The chamomile and lavender fragrance began to move through the air and into my nostrils – leaving me just relaxed. I just loved very minute of being under Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow and just didn’t want out get out of it.

Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow truly worked magic for my tired eyes. After using it for a week- all the puffiness around my eyes just reduced and my eyes looked much brighter. What I really liked about Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow was the fact that using these silk pillows not proved to be a great advantage for my tired eyes, but they also

induced a feeling of calmness to the mind and body. My fatigued and stressful body appeared relaxed and rejuvenated after using Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow.

Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow also came in quiet handy in healing my headaches (mild category). By just pooping them in the refrigerator for about a minute (for extra coolness) and then placing them on my head (for about 15-20 minutes) - helped me a great deal in curing my head aches. Easy to use Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow stayed in place (without having to hold it down) and could be just be used while travelling or at home with great ease.

Priced at $5.92, Earth therapeutics anti Stress Eye pillow according to me is a perfect solution to heal your tired, strained and puffy eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341801958420931/k2311a0118/1.18.10