Sensodyne Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • The problem of sensitivity always remained an on and off affair
  • Easy to use- Sensodyne Toothpaste proved to be a convenient way to get rid of the sensitivity in my tooth
  • By doing this for about 2-3 days (twice a day) – one is sure to feel the difference in their sensitive and experience positive results

• by rm002

My teeth had become sensitive and this sensitivity was making me very uncomfortable. The problem of sensitivity always remained an on and off affair. The reason for this as my dentist had suggested was because I was rather hard on my teeth while brushing, which in turn had made my teeth very sensitive. This sensitivity was making it really difficult to eat anything (soft or hard) as it would be terribly painful, but the pain would be even worst whenever I tried to take anything hot or cold. This is when I dentist suggested that I use Sensodyne Toothpaste.

Though I was using Sensodyne Toothpaste for the first time, I had seen my mother using it earlier (sensitivity runs in my genes I guess). This made it easier

for me in trying out this new tooth paste. When I tried brushing my teeth for the first time with Sensodyne Toothpaste- I didn’t feel any different, expect the fact Sensodyne Toothpaste did make my mouth felt much fresh. What I also made it different from my other regular toothpastes was the fact that it didn’t foam like my regular tooth paste (which for once left me in doubt about it cleaning my teeth), but after I rinsed I mouth- I was glad to see the results. My teeth looked just clean and bright.

Though the sensitive still remained initially, gradually after using if for a fortnight (brushing twice a day) – I witnessed considerable improvement. The pain of the sensitivity had subsided- allowing ...

• eating comfortably, but still there would slight discomfort felt whenever I tried having extreme hot or cold items. But even this improvement made feel quite relaxed. I didn’t have to think twice before putting anything in my mouth. Sensodyne Toothpaste had successfully built a “shield of protection” against the painful sensitivity thus making it possible for me to eat normally.

I was just happy with the results. What I really liked about using Sensodyne Toothpaste was the fact that this tooth paste was not only gentle on my gums but it also removed a few stains on my teeth. This tooth paste gave me an advantage of a two- in one- tooth paste- treating my sensitivity and also acting as a whitening product. My teeth looked much cleaner and

almost sparkled like pearls. Easy to use- Sensodyne Toothpaste proved to be a convenient way to get rid of the sensitivity in my tooth.

With a price of $5.49, Sensodyne Toothpaste is a great way to help one relieve their sensitivity in their teeth. This tooth paste is not only sugar free but also contains fluoride which aided in protecting against cavities too.

Tip: A great tip for those who feel sensitivity occasionally- is just apply a little gallop of this tooth paste on the affected teeth with your finger (after brushing your teeth) and leave it on for about 4-5 minutes before rinsing it off. By doing this for about 2-3 days (twice a day) – one is sure to feel the difference in their sensitive and experience positive results.

Sensodyne Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341801958410931/k2311a0118/1.18.10