Jack Russell Terriers  » Pets  »
  • This breed of dog tends to bark a lot however, I think it's the terrier in them

• by Urban Beaute

Owning a Jack Russell Terrier is not easy work but can be incredibly rewarding for the right person.

When I first got my Jack Russell I knew nothing about them so it was all a shock to me at first.

They are sweet, intelligent and full of energy. That’s the main thing

you have to remember about Jack Russells - they are full of energy.

Incredibly loyal my Jack Russell has saved our home from two burglaries by frightening the intruders off.

Do not buy this dog if you don’t have the energy, time or patience to look after it and give it the love ...

• and attention it needs. Jack Russells need a lot of time, especially when they are puppies.

This breed of dog tends to bark a lot however, I think it’s the terrier in them.

They also shed if you get a smooth coat, however rough coat Jack Russells shed a lot less.

These dogs

are wonderfully affectionate and love to show it, they like to run around and are very inquisitive. They are constantly checking what’s going on around them and learning from it.

Due to their high intelligence they tend to pick up things quite easily however they can become stubborn when left untrained.

Jack Russell Terriers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291801958300931/k2311a0118/1.18.10