American Pie 2 movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • This movie was definitely just an attempt to cash in on the success of the first movie, with very little effort put into the actual plot or by the actors
  • I think the most memorable scene from this movie is when he manages to glue himself to, well, himself

• by Review Vigilante

I got bored Friday night and ended up watching American Pie 2 on one of our movie channels. I haven’t seen the movie in a while and couldn’t remember much of it.

It turns out there’s a reason why it wasn’t that memorable.

/> The first American Pie movie is a classic, with plenty of scenes that stand out and stick with you.

This movie was definitely just an attempt to cash in on the success of the first movie, with very little effort put into the actual plot or by the actors.

I think the most memorable scene from this movie is when he manages to glue himself to, well, himself.

Other than that, the scenes aren’t that funny; with the exception of maybe that scene where they think ...

• American Pie 2 movie
      they have to kiss each other.

The movie is better than some other sequels I’ve seen.

But, the film lacks too much to be considered one of the better ones from the franchise.

Heck, I think American Wedding, which was a terrible movie,

might have been more memorable than this effort.

If you have a chance to watch American Pie again, I would suggest doing it.

If you have a chance to watch this movie, I think you would be better off looking for something that is a bit better and more entertaining.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111801958010931/k2311a0118/1.18.10