Master of Disguise movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I know I have seen it before but I couldn’t remember much about it
  • I think the most memorable part of this movie is when he dresses as a turtle
  • It was a good idea but a weak effort and, because of that, I don’t recommend watching this movie

• by Review Vigilante

I had an opportunity to watch the film Master of Disguise the other night. I know I have seen it before but I couldn’t remember much about it.

After watching it again, I can understand why.

Dana Carvey is somewhat funny as a waiter who finds out he comes from a

long line of disguise artists and must use his newly found abilities to rescue his parents from a bad guy.

However, his character reminded me a bit too much of Garth on the movie Wayne’s World (which he was also a star of) and some of the jokes reminded me of ...

• Mike Meyer’s movies; making me wonder how much he was trying to rip off.

He didn’t even have a believable Italian accent throughout the movie.

I think the most memorable part of this movie is when he dresses as a turtle.

Other than that, the jokes are kind of lame and

aren’t something you will find yourself discussing with other people the next morning.

It was a good idea but a weak effort and, because of that, I don’t recommend watching this movie; unless, of course, you want to waste about 90 minutes of your life only to not remember a thing about the movie a week later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111801957990931/k2311a0118/1.18.10