Venus Swimwear  » Clothes  »
  • Now I know it's risky buying a swimsuit online, but the internet offers so many more options that department stores
  • In all my research, I found a website www. venusswimwear
  • The options are endless, and what I like best is you can mix and match any top with any bottom
  • I bought a pair of jeans from them a couple years ago and I still have them and they are still one of my favorite pair of jeans

• by mariekay

For most women, swimsuit shopiing is something to be dreaded. I have tried to purchase swimsuits at department stores, finding myself almost in tears by the time I’m finished. I have a hard time finding suits that offer enough support on top without looking like a granny suit. It seems all the suit I find consist of two flimsy triagles attached to a thin string, and they call that a swim suit top. That’s just not going to cut it for these 36 year old D cup girls up here.

I also prefer two piece suits since I’m so tall and the torso in one piece suits never seem long enough. The tankini might be an option, but I’m not interested in covering everything except 2 inches of belly to pop out the middle.

Not flattering to me. Nothing at any store seemed to be what I was looking for, so I headed to the internet.

Now I know it’s risky buying a swimsuit online, but the internet offers so many more options that department stores. In all my research, I found a website www.venusswimwear.com and I fell in love. The options are endless, and what I like best is you can mix and match any top with any bottom.

They offer dozen of different style tops, from the skimpy triangle, all the way to a full coverage underwire top and everything in between. Some tops have underwires, some are wire free. They offer three different types of “enhancer” tops which are my favorite because they lift and enhance the bustline. Some tops are heavily padded, some ...

• have no padding. Some are sports tops with exta support. So you really get to choose based on what your personal preference is.

They also offer a large selection of bottom styles from thong, string, low rise, full cut, and so many more. You pair any bottom with any top to make your prefect suit. They also offer unique one-piece siuts, tankinis, camikinis, and more. You will no doubt find your perfect suit if your shop at Venus.

Most of the tops are offered in bra sized A thru D, and the bottoms are S, M or L, XL. I find that I need to order the next size up from what I would normally wear for the bottoms as they run a little small. You can shop in their website and choose a suit

by pattern or color, or by style. It actually makes the shopping process fun!

Venus offers so many colors and styles, and they have super cute suits! They are a bit pricey - Tops can be up to $48 amd Bottoms can be up to $45, but they have sales often and also offer clearance items.

Venus also offers clothing, form summer dreeses, shorts, tops, to winter wear. I bought a pair of jeans from them a couple years ago and I still have them and they are still one of my favorite pair of jeans. I now get Venus catologs regularly and they feature all the new items plus the clearance stuff.

I would suggest Venus to anyone, especially if it’s for swimwear. They have such a wide variety and they have quality suits that last for years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551801957880931/k2311a0118/1.18.10