Suave 2 in 1 Shampoo Smoothers for Kids  » Cosmetics  »
  • The makers by and large emerge successful in their claim as far as my experience is concerned
  • I think it is wise to include one favorite flavor of Suave kid’s smoothers to your cosmetic list

• by Just4u

When I came to know that I can not use my regular shampoo on all days because it is too strong to be used daily. Then I started search for a milder one.

I ended up using one of the kid’s shampoos that is Suave smoothers 2 in 1 shampoo for kids.

It is

soft shampoo and hair conditioner combined to one product.

The makers by and large emerge successful in their claim as far as my experience is concerned.

I use this for as a conditioner rather than a shampoo.

But it does help to keep my hairs clean with the help of weekly use of normal ...

• adult shampoo.

The smoothers by its name is smooth enough for helping the hairs not to become clustered and rough.

The bottling of the shampoo is typical kid’s way.

With pictures and words written all round.

Even the flavor names are comical.

The price of the shampoo is little overpriced considering the quantity that

is received.

I have also some times felt that once in two days usage is also fine with this product.

Even though it is typically a kids product adults also help from it as a mild conditioner and back up shampoo.

I think it is wise to include one favorite flavor of Suave kid’s smoothers to your cosmetic list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801957810831/k2311a0118/1.18.10