Cauldron Lincolnshire Veggie Sausages  » Food  »
  • Cauldron Lincolnshire Veggie Sausages are made with tofu and are much tastier than the Quorn vegetarian sausages in my opinion
  • I think what makes these ‘Lincolnshire’ sausages is the fact that they contain herbs which does make them really tasty
  • It was really delicious and tasty and very satisfying
  • Each sausage measures about 1 inch in width and 4 inches in length and I bought a pack of four from Tesco for £1.48

• by jeanne71

Cauldron Lincolnshire Veggie Sausages are made with tofu and are much tastier than the Quorn vegetarian sausages in my opinion. I think what makes these ‘Lincolnshire’ sausages is the fact that they contain herbs which does make them really tasty.

Also, I understand that Lincolnshire sausages are known for a coarser meat filling.

These veggie sausages are more

coarse than the Quorn sausages which makes them look more like authentic meat sausages than the Quorn ones do.

They also taste more like authentic meat, rather than a poor substitute.

You can oven cook them, shallow fry them or grill them and I shallow fried one of them to make myself a sausage sandwich snack just now.

...

• It was really delicious and tasty and very satisfying.

I did not bother using any other ingredients like onion or sauce or anything as I as in a hurry to eat something quick but these were tasty and satisfying and the herbs just compliments them to give them loads of flavour.

Each sausage measures about 1 inch in width and 4

inches in length and I bought a pack of four from Tesco for £1.

48.

If I were to make a proper meal with them I would have cooked two sausages to have with mashed potato and thick gravy.

These are excellent vegetarian sausages and I think these will be my brand of choice in future – tastier than Quorn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271801957750831/k2311a0118/1.18.10