Lush Porridge Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love beauty products containing oats as oats are wonderful for your skin, especially if it is sensitive, just used on their own, straight from your cereal box

• by jeanne71

I love beauty products containing oats as oats are wonderful for your skin, especially if it is sensitive, just used on their own, straight from your cereal box. This Porridge Soap from Lush is slightly less messy to use than plain oats though, although you do have to swill around your bath or shower to get rid of the bits, with many more benefits.

One of those benefits is a most gorgeous, sweet scent.

You can buy whatever quantity you require in a Lush store but a 100g chunk of this will set you back £2. 56, which is expensive but it really is a treat to use.

You get a chunk of pale brown, lumpy looking soap that is reminiscent of porridge with oats running through it. I love the smell of it even before I start lathering with it.

Along with the oatmeal, this contains essential oils, coconut oil and organic orange juice along with other luscious ingredients.

It produces a creamy lather and when I rub the wet bar over my skin the oatmeal gently exfoliates my skin without feeling scratchy.

The scent is gorgeous to luxuriate in whilst I ...

• Lush Porridge Soap
      am lathering. This is an excellent soap for sensitive skin like mine which is prone to blemishes and itching.

I only have to look at a wool jumper to start itching. This makes my skin feel really soothed – as oatmeal always does as it is very soothing on sensitive skin – and it feels very moisturizing also.

After my bath/shower my

skin feels soft and lovely. I love this product and I feel it has improved the condition of my skin whilst I have been using it so I would recommend it.

After use, I always put this soap somewhere where it can drain of water as, if you leave it sitting in water it will dissolve and you will waste it. This is a lovely product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801957730831/k2311a0118/1.18.10