Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser by Hagleitner  » Housewares  »
  • I am very impressed with the Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser by Hagleitner
  • Please let me share my positive experience with you
  • Another feature in this dispenser that I like is the fact that it has a very lovely finish
  • I believe this is very useful as this eliminates the need to open the dispenser every now and then to check the status of the remaining paper

• by cool

I am very impressed with the Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser by Hagleitner. Having used it recently, I was surprised by the high quality and style of this product. Please let me share my positive experience with you.

I would like to start this review by saying that this roll paper dispenser might just be one of the most beautiful dispensers

that I have seen in my entire life! It is very beautifully designed and seems quite effective in use.

I really like the way the Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser is designed. It has a very nice color combination of white, gray and chrome which complement each other very nicely. I was especially impressed with the chrome lines which, in my ...

• humble opinion, give it a stylish look.

Another feature in this dispenser that I like is the fact that it has a very lovely finish. It is nothing like the standard, dull, square-like toilet paper dispenser. The Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser has very fine curves in its shape which make it stand out of the crowd.

One more thing about the

Luna Toilet Paper Dispenser that I find worth mentioning is the fact that it comes with a narrow window crack that lets me see exactly how much more toilet paper is left. I believe this is very useful as this eliminates the need to open the dispenser every now and then to check the status of the remaining paper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531801957700831/k2311a0118/1.18.10