Splenda  » Food  »
1.0
  • So if you are thinking about switching from sugar to Splenda I highly recommend that you don’t
  • IF you do you will regret It more ways then just one
  • So I definitely Encourage not to use Splenda rather stick with your sugar
  • I guarantee that if you go on Splenda you will be just as grossed out as I was
  • When I was on Splenda I thought it was this healthy yummy substitute until I tried it

• by mcdonoughbarb

I could write a trillion reasons to why I hate Splenda. But of course I won’t list all trillion reasons… But I will name a couple. First off I love to bake my brownies. It’s my passion. My dad and mom went on a diet and said that I had to use Splenda instead of my lovely white sugar.

The brownies came out completely in ruins. Not only did they look and smell weird they tasted like crap. My heart was broken. Also Splenda in coffee is really gross.

I hate it. It clumps up. Bluh! Here’s a fact for ya… Splenda aka sucralose is basically chlorinated sugar. Chlorine

when mixed with ammonia creates mustard gas… A deadly poison that can cause your skin to blister badly and your lungs to bleed and fill with mucus.

A very very painful death. I don’t think I want to be drinking something that related to mustard gas!! A very gross thing about Splenda is that it gives you a belly ache and lots and lots of diarrhea… icky! I hate. I repeat, hate Splenda… and for you health freaks who think that sugar is worse for you then Splenda think again… Splenda is soooo much worse for then sugar… It contains poison for Pity’s sake! So if you are thinking ...

• about switching from sugar to Splenda I highly recommend that you don’t. IF you do you will regret It more ways then just one.

1. Cant make yummy brownies with it. 2. its related to poison 3.

it gives you bad stomach pain and ad diarrhea 4. it’s really gross and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on. Oh and if you do decide to go onto Splenda and then want to go back to sugar… It’s harder then you think. Since your body gets use to the Splenda after a long time going back to sugar really sucks.

You get sick.

your not use to the sugar so your body doesn’t process the sugar very well. So I definitely Encourage not to use Splenda rather stick with your sugar. Just stick with the sugar.

I guarantee that if you go on Splenda you will be just as grossed out as I was. When I was on Splenda I thought it was this healthy yummy substitute until I tried it. And then I knew that Splenda wasn’t as good for as everyone says it is. I researched and found all my answers and turned back to sugar.

And if you don’t believe me look it up for yourselves. Splenda is no good.

Splenda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271801957360831/k2311a0118/1.18.10